- [A225] AEG D.I German Fighter 1917
- [A224] Schütte Lanz D.III German Fighter 1917
- [A06] Nakajima A4N1 carrier-based fighter
- [C17] Caproni Ca.3 nr Ca1 1151
- [A212] CAUDRON G-III French, Polish, Italian, Belgium
- [A4801] Navy Type 91 Reconnaissance Seaplane E6Y1
- [A125] VL Viima variant2
- [B4802] Ki-4 two floats version
- [A130] VL Saaski ski version
- [B4804] Mitsubishi B2M2 Type 89-2 Carrier Attack Aircraft
- [B74] Tuisku Tu 167
- [B4807] Experimental 7-Shi Carrier 3MT10
Step 1 – Choose products
- browse the list of categories or use the search function to find the right product,
- next to each product you will find detailed information about it,
- remember that registered customers can remember products using their storeroom,
- when you have found a product you want, add it to your basket,
- when your order is complete, go to the basket contents.
Step 2 – Basket contents
- in the shopping basket you will see exactly what products you have chosen and in what quantity,
- change the value in the “quantity” column and click “convert” to make the order match your requirements,
- click on the minus sign icon to remove products from the basket,
- select your preferred methods of delivery and payment,
- if you have a discount coupon, enter the code below to receive your discount,
- confirm your selected options by clicking “Place an order”.
Step 3 – Placing an order
- if you have an account with us, provide your login details and click “Log on",
- if you don’t have an account, select “Register”, or bypass creating an account by clicking “Place order” – remember that registering gives you multiple privileges, including:
- ability to view order status and purchase history,
- no need to re-enter data in case of future purchases,
- possibility of receiving individual discounts and promotional coupons.
- enter your full name and address/telephone details,
- to have the order sent to a different address, check “Different delivery address” and provide the details,
- add any additional information concerning fulfilment of the order in the “Remarks” field,
- on clicking “Summary” you will see the full set of information you have provided,
- click “Place order” to confirm the purchase,
- on receiving the e-mail, click the link to confirm the order.
Remember that registered customers can use their account to track the status of their orders.