- [D4801] BREDA Ba.88 LINCE
- [S50] Italian MAS-Boat Grillo
- MiG-29UB cockpit set
- [A151] DH 53
- [A51] RWD-25 Polish fighter project
- [S18] Mini U-Boot Hecht (mine version)
- [A136] Lublin R X
- [A71] WATANA BE NAVY TYPE 96 RECONNAISSANCE SEAPLANE (E9W1) "SLIM"
- [S33] Italian Submarine class CA 1
- [A152] PWS 5 t2
- [A94] Mitsubishi Claude A5M2b
- [S11] Japan Human Torpedo Kaiten II
The prototype fighter plane was produced by Schutte Lanz company located in Zeesen /south-east of Berlin/. Ingenieur Wilhelm Hillmann opted In Elary 1916 to design the Schul D.II powered by a 110 hp Benz Bz .II in-line engine . Assistant Hillman’s Ingenieur Becker was relatively inexperienced in aircraft desing, began work on the Schul D.III fighter
in the spring of 1917. Two examples were built ; the D.III/1 and the D.III/2, both powered by 160 hp Mercedes D.III engine.
The first flight of the Schul D.III/2 took place on 1 November 1917 with company pilot at the controls. In January –February 1918 at Adlershof company pilot crashed the plane Schul DIII . IDFLIEG reported that work on the project stopped in April 1918